View Single Post
Old 10-19-2016, 08:01 PM   #222
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,958 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
The steel and aluminum they dump on the US is our own. They buy it from us, recycle it without environmental considerations and then sell it back to us. Oy vay!
I used to buy aluminum, steel, titanium etc etc.... Large 10-12 foot bars, 100's at a time...and I have to mention that China, India and several more countries buy our scrap metals and melt them into bars that they can sell anywhere, including here.

I had to be very careful and view all supporting documents because I worked in the Aerospace industry, and their (china etc...) metals were forbidden due to the horrible quality. BUT, that is the metal Trump buys for the structures of his high-rises, putting people in jeopardy to save a few bucks.

Derail over
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post: