View Single Post
Old 10-19-2016, 08:10 PM   #225
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Meh... I'm not very particular about this.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,113 Times in 1,504 Posts
Lyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST Reputation

Exactly right! I worked at a metals recycling plant where we crushed cars, cubed them up along with tons of all sorts of other metals and would ship them overseas. It's all cheaper then pulling/processing new metals out of the ground.

PCs too... with dangerous, toxic metals... overseas companies have people pull the precious/rare metals out BY HAND and then sell them back to us all cleaned up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsTinkerbelly View Post
I used to buy aluminum, steel, titanium etc etc.... Large 10-12 foot bars, 100's at a time...and I have to mention that China, India and several more countries buy our scrap metals and melt them into bars that they can sell anywhere, including here.

I had to be very careful and view all supporting documents because I worked in the Aerospace industry, and their (china etc...) metals were forbidden due to the horrible quality. BUT, that is the metal Trump buys for the structures of his high-rises, putting people in jeopardy to save a few bucks.

Derail over
Lyte is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Lyte For This Useful Post: