Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess View Post
We disconnected our TiVO when we got our blu-ray. We're gonna sell it at a yard sale or donate it. The best thing for me about the blu-ray is the ability to do streaming. Heck, they still don't release enough Blu-ray videos and they still cost more dammit.LOL!

Gotta tell ya, whoever came up with streaming and the friggen Red Box were brilliant! Wish I had stock!
I don't know much about Blue Ray. I thought it was just a player. I'll need to look into it. I pretty much like the same shows your lady likes: Army Wives, Big Love, etc and it burns ass to pay 10.00 a month for HBO when I just watch Big Love. The other shows I just watch on my PC. Actually I bought a little 10 inch mini from Dell because I wanted to use Kindle for PC and still have an emergency laptop. I love taking it outside on the porch and in full screen mode can watch movies and shows no problem.

But there are certain movies I want to watch on my big flat screen. Plug in my long corded bad ass headphones and the dogs can bark all they want!