View Single Post
Old 11-07-2016, 06:35 PM   #192
Tiffany Aching

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

Tiffany Aching Has the BEST ReputationTiffany Aching Has the BEST ReputationTiffany Aching Has the BEST ReputationTiffany Aching Has the BEST ReputationTiffany Aching Has the BEST ReputationTiffany Aching Has the BEST ReputationTiffany Aching Has the BEST ReputationTiffany Aching Has the BEST ReputationTiffany Aching Has the BEST ReputationTiffany Aching Has the BEST ReputationTiffany Aching Has the BEST Reputation

I am what you call sapiosexual. Talk to me about books and theory and philosophy and I am smitten.

I love to cook and am quite good at it. Always on the look out for good tv series and films.

I have a t-shirt that says Butches give me a lady boner designed by my lover. In my favourite colours - black and red.

I have a very deep voice, contra alt which sometimes confuses people who only heard me on the phone (work related for example) and since I was very young would expect 50+ old woman.

Also, I have a freckle in each eye.

I hate these lists cuz I have no idea how to start them but with "I" and then it sounds narcissistic as f**** to me when I re-read it.
Tiffany Aching is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tiffany Aching For This Useful Post: