View Single Post
Old 12-13-2016, 08:48 PM   #3639
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme with a heavy twist of Lime
Relationship Status:
Together since September of 2021

Thanked 32,145 Times in 10,011 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Just to quickly check in, tonight:

Last Friday my therapy session was intensely painful and caused waves of nausea, that it caused me to pass out and experience an extreme vaso-vascular event, which sent me to the hospital. I can't say that I am magically better because I"m not, but my nursing team is rapidly addressing the issue and we have other plans for my health care put in place, as of today.

That said, lol, my weekend was spent elsewhere due to snow, ice and a long power outtage.....so my Cuban Sugarman and I made up for that yesterday. He is the light of my life. He lives to serve me and make me happy by doing all the sweet thoughtful things that just bowl me over. I love him dearly! He makes me smile a cazillion watt smile daily....I've never been so happy or felt so loved or desired. He blows my mind. We're falling in love with each other as the days and nights roll by, and it's all the sweeter, that we found each other like we did.

He's the love of my life.

Anyway, I don't think too far into the future because what is going on with my recovery and our love as it blooms, is all that I could ever ask for ....my dream has come true, and just wanted to share my happiness with friends tonight.

Thanks for all the support and good wishes for wellness.

Ps/ my new friend, Susie is almost over pneumonia and her husband came to see her, weekend before last, so she doing much better. My former room mate isn't doing well, but I've got a plan to try and see her after Christmas .
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: