View Single Post
Old 12-24-2016, 03:10 PM   #3640
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I’m definitely not yours.

Thanked 32,114 Times in 9,996 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Default Christmas Eve

I just wanted to stop by again and leave an update for friends in our community here at the Planet.

Each day that goes by, I get better, then I'm not better better, but I'm doing all I can to assist my recovery. I might have some level of disability, though. But in any case, I plan to enjoy life and continue to be of service at work, if it turns out that I can return to work (at all).

More importantly, I want to ask for good thoughts and prayers and lots of healing light, for my boyfriend -- Juan.

Before Juan found me at the nursing home and began to woo me, he told me about nearly dying from colon cancer and how his family abandoned him, left him for dead, never cared about him or came to see him at the hospital or nursing home. Juan is 52, fearless, strong as hell, fucking funny, and I adore him to heaven and back. He's going into the hospital next week for second rounds of chemo and radiation treatments. His nursing team says that if he survives the next rounds of treatment, that he's got a second chance to live, again.

So, Juan and I are drawing especially close together this weekend, as we prepare for a rough week ahead.

Please keep us in your prayers for the best outcome ever.

Love,
Kātzchen
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: