How Do You Identify?:
Bi-gender (two-spirit)
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Widowed/Single

Robbigen is on a distinguished road
Default Not so much "out" but open

I have always been interested in "gender". About a year ago I discovered that the gender identity term that described me the best was "bi-gender" or better, two-spirit. I feel that my essence (soul") is 51% male and 49% female.
Okay. Now what? I have shared this insight with a handful of people.

As I put in my profile, I joined this Forum because I am open to meeting other human beings of like mind and life experiences. I do not know what God/life has in store for me in the remaining time I have on this level (who does?), but if it includes one more love, I am open to that. My wife passed on our anniversary about six years ago. I know how to love and to be loved - looking for same.

More openness: I find that I am very attracted to lesbian women (what's up with that?) and count a few among my friends. I also have a great respect for those who are transgendered.

A confusion I am struggling somewhat with is being a heterosexual male who is bi-gendered and not knowing how to seek love in a way that honors who/what I and a future life partner! The worst case scenario is "you had the one. Be grateful for it. Live out your life with dignity - and no whining!"

Interested to see what unfolds within this journey on this forum.

Peace - Bob in Taos
Robbigen is offline   Reply With Quote