View Single Post
Old 05-22-2010, 10:27 PM   #4
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

My Dearest Love:

I dont know who you are or where you are. But I know you exist. I feel you in my heart and see you in my mind.

When I look at the stars, I feel hope, I know that somewhere you are looking at the same beautiful stars searching for me, lost in thoughts of us and the life that we will someday share.

Everything and everyone before now will have been lessons learned. So we could be part of who we are. Its forever a part of our story, a journey of us finding ourselves and each other.

Trust in me and I will honor your love. I am all you have dreamed I would be and more.
I am your destiny and you are mine. The partner you envision When hurt and pain seem to engulf you, with feelings that need to be shared

I am your own private hope. It was me who sustained your faith. when you felt that there was no tomorrow I am what you always believed I would be faithfully, patiently watiting for you

I cannot come to you until you are ready. Until your heart is free and has closed all the chapters that keep you from me.

In your soul although hidden you truly know me, I am the one who has always been standing by your side through all the sorrows and sadness my eternal promise that lives inside. It is Truth, Honesty and Unconditional.

Remember our love waiting with sincerity and pureness. With the angel's blessings and God's Amen. Born of our hearts eternal burning in our souls

When we meet we will feel peace harmony and passion. Not the temporary burst of adolescent glow When we look into each others eyes we will feel as if we have spoken without saying a word

Miles apart so it would seem. More than reachable for a willing team. My personal website created for you ready to share my thoughts and emotions of two. To know I am here waiting for you.

One set of footrpints instead of two. I walk alone in search of you. Wondering aimlessly from day to day. searching hoping that you pass my way. And someday soon we will walk as two.

This road of life is lonely and long. By my side is where you belong. To guide me through each passing day. The up's the down's and come what may.

I walk this lonely winding path. And pray you find me soon at last. To live together till our life is done. Where there are two sets of footprints instead of one.

Each day as the sun begins to rise bringing a new beginning I search for you. Will today be the day that we meet? Neither you or I will accept defeat.

I await for you...

All My Love,
Yours
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post: