Isadora

How Do You Identify?:
Momma, Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
I am in love. Truly Madly Deeply

Thanked 2,128 Times in 560 Posts
Isadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST Reputation
Default Grape Orgasms

Yes, I have had people beg me to make them. They are labor intensive but so worth it. You pop one in your mouth, bite down to the nutty flavor of the almonds, through the sharp/salty taste/sweet of blue cheese and with a squirt of grape the flavors dance against your tongue in a culinary orgasm. They had some mundane name but the moment I bit into one I re-named them. lol

Grape Orgasms

10 ounces almonds, hazelnuts or pecans
1 cup cream cheese, at room temperature
1/2 cup Roquefort cheese, at room temperature
2 tablespoons cream
50 seedless grapes, red or green

Beat or process cream cheese and Roquefort (from sheep milk and a wee bit sweeter) cheese until soft. I have also made it with Gorgonzola (cow or goat's milk and a salty sharper flavor).

Rinse and dry grapes. It is very very important to dry the grapes. Drop grapes in cheese mixture. Stir with a spatula until each grape is coated with cheese mixture. Roll one grape at a time in the nuts until they are well coated. I hand wrap each grape with the blue cheese mixture and roll them into the nuts.

Transfer grapes to a baking sheet, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until 30 minutes before serving. I form them into little grape clusters to serve. Make sure you hide a few for yourself because they disappear fast...

Read me! www.leatherati.com
Isadora is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Isadora For This Useful Post: