Old 01-24-2017, 07:06 AM   #166
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,893 Times in 5,771 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfPacker View Post
oops, haven't tried the EZP. I am packing 24/7. I am very clear now that my dysphoria was bottom dysphoria. I still id as trans butch and the trans has to do with not feeling male or female all the time. I am binding for my other dysphoria with the pectoral muscle and as long as I pack I feel perfect at this point. Of course, I know this is a journey and have been talking to my therapist about it. I keep moving the envelope so who knows what next month will bring. Have been packing when swimming. I have been swimming in the Outplay suits and shorts. I am out of the women's locker and in the family changing room where I get to shower and change alone.

When I was in Florida visiting my mother and sister I didn't pack and I was jumpy and couldn't stop this feeling that I was missing something. With the Pete's Sparepants harness and brief shorts I feel very comfortable. It holds me in and I don't have to adjust myself. All is good.
I'm glad to hear things are going well for you. In this post you said you haven't tried the EZP and in another you said you had? The thing to remember is not to order the EZP unless you have two inches of room between your thighs when you stand to pee. If there isn't that much room, the cup collapses. There is a nuance to all of these STPs and can take quite a bit of practice for most people. If you do get the EZP, let me know and I can give you some tips.

The peacock should work, they just say it rips easily...even with the company's own jock strap.

Have you tried jock straps in general for packing? You should be able to find something that suits your body and your packing needs. I would think wearing a harness all day would be uncomfortable. I have the Pete's, but I only use it for sex.

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote