How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Truly Madly Deeply

2 Highscores

Thanked 10,618 Times in 2,489 Posts
Cin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
It depends on what kind of peace I'm looking for but these are some of my 'stress busters' in general:
[*]watching fire dance

You must love WaterFire. I was dating someone at Brown around 1999 and she was one of the volunteers feeding the braziers so I had a front row seat. It was right around the time WaterFire was beginning to grow and I really enjoyed it. A few years later I was amazed at how big it had gotten. I took my wife one year, maybe 2007, and it was humongous. I think it was more fun when it was smaller.

Anyway to stay true to the thread, I also find fire, especially on water, very peace inducing. Barring burial at sea, which I doubt I will get, I would love it if someone would just stick me in a canoe, tow it out to sea a bit and set it on fire...after I'm dead of course.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cin For This Useful Post: