View Single Post
Old 02-10-2017, 10:20 AM   #357
DressyFemme

How Do You Identify?:
FEMME
Relationship Status:
MARRIED :)

DressyFemme Has the BEST ReputationDressyFemme Has the BEST ReputationDressyFemme Has the BEST ReputationDressyFemme Has the BEST ReputationDressyFemme Has the BEST ReputationDressyFemme Has the BEST ReputationDressyFemme Has the BEST ReputationDressyFemme Has the BEST ReputationDressyFemme Has the BEST ReputationDressyFemme Has the BEST ReputationDressyFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default I'm back... and feeling better

It's been a very long time since I've posted, but I have good news. I was diagnosed with T2 in March 2011. My mom died in 2006 from complications of type 1. I was on metformin for several years but went on insulin injections in March 2004 when my a1c was 12. I had relapsed in my recovery from binge eating disorder. I went to local outpatient and got back on track with mindful intuitive eating. I since have gone from 12 to 5.8 a1c and from 316 to 246 although weight loss is not my main focus anymore and health is. They have decreased my Novolog from 6 to 4 units and might be decreasing it more come March. I'm feeling better but scared of relapse so I commit to recovery every day. Hey, anyone using a CGM out there? I got the Dexcom G5 Continuous Glucose Monitoring System and have yet to start it but know it will really help because I have ADHD and routinely forget to test....
I am a member of LinkedIn’s Largest LGBT+ and Welcomed Allies Professional Networking Group. Today if you are comfortable being 100% out or supporting LGBT people please come join me and the currently over 42 Thousand Global Members. The group is 100% professionally oriented. We all need to stand because Visibility leads to Awareness and Awareness lead to Full Equality (and keeping it).

Join Us.
Here’s a direct link to the group >> https://www.linkedin.com/groups/63687
˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄
DressyFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DressyFemme For This Useful Post: