View Single Post
Old 03-02-2017, 10:06 AM   #147
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I’m definitely not yours.

Thanked 32,111 Times in 9,996 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by girl_dee View Post
My eyes are a combination of my parents. My father has ice blue eyes and my mom has very dark brown (almost black) eyes.

Mine are a dark green, like emerald.

My mom is Cherokee and her eyes are an very dark shade of brown- almost black. My dad's eyes are sort of an electric pale sky blue.

--------☆---------

I'm an highly disciplined type of individual. I don't know why though, unless it's because of the social structure of sibling duties and responsibilities, which many were delegated to me, from a very young age. It's typical of me to oversee many projects to completion, while bringing on board new duties, then that sort of cycle keeps going until ..... I just need to take time off. Which isn't always easy for me to do, to take time off. Weirdly, I've gotten better at letting go, over the years.
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: