adorable

How Do You Identify?:
Sarcastically
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 2,645 Times in 590 Posts
adorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputation

Well I don't know about all women but I do know what I love and they are pretty universal regardless of whom I'm going to visit and aren't not required. I do get all excited when I find any one of the following:
(I am thinking if I'm going over to someone's house to hang out for a while or to spend a week)

A TV in the guest room is wonderful, so is a fan....

I actually do like TVs in every room in the house cuz I'm into CNN like that.

I like fresh cut flowers.

I love the handpushy handsoap at every sink (no washing my hands with dawn isn't the same thing!)

An air hockey table is nice or just a pool (sniff cuz I don't have one)...or access to a computer in case I didn't bring my laptop.
(I have an air hockey table )

Control over the remote....no I really don't want to watch fishing shows all week or MTV or ESPNs 1-30. (really.)

Ice tea. <---if anyone knows me well enough that I'm going to their house then this is already in the fridge and ready.

I stayed at a good friend of mine's house in Florida last year and she had all the things that she had in her bathroom in the guest bathroom too which was really nice. So there were q-tips, neosporin, bandaids, tylenol....ect. I came home and did the same in my guest bathroom. I thought it was really thoughtful and perfect so guests didn't need to ask for it.
adorable is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to adorable For This Useful Post: