Old 04-10-2017, 08:53 AM   #7
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,138 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

The best relationship I ever had lasted 7 years because we didn't live together. We spent a few nights a week at either her place or mine, went dancing/drinking on most weekends at a women's bar, enjoyed nights out or in. I learned a lot about showing my feelings from her. Something I'd never been able to do before her. I learned it was okay to wake up next to another, but also okay to wake up alone. She only asked that if either of us wanted to see others, we'd be honest and tell the other. When she got that 7 year itch, my heart was broken, but I never let on. Slowly the relationship ended and over time, we became friends.

I'll admit, I believe I am the one that screws up live together relationships. On top of that, I have found I lose a big part of me in living with a partner. I'm better being your roommate than partner.

Love me from a distance, from across the street, around the block or in the same neighborhood and I can make a relationship last.

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post: