View Single Post
Old 06-27-2017, 05:28 PM   #6
Kätzchen
Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Attached to my wonderful partner <3
 

Join Date: May 2010
Location: Standing tall beside my sweetie (partner)
Posts: 16,557
Thanks: 29,209
Thanked 33,782 Times in 10,851 Posts
Rep Power: 21474869
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
"When the Student is Ready, the Teacher Will Appear" Buddhist proverb

I know this to be true because of first hand experience!
Thank you, Thank you! I love this Buddhist proverb. I too know it first hand..... so, very very true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
A Lick and A Promise...(minds out of the gutter, minds out of the gutter)


When you don't have enough time to really complete a task you gloss over it lightly and promise to come back and do it properly when time permits!
Oh, ooooooh oooooh, this will come in handy because I don't always perfectly remember things like I always have before.
__________________
“Wild flowers don’t care where they grow,”
— Dolly Parton



“We badly need to raise our boys more like girls,”
— Gloria Steinem.

🌷🌷🌷🌷 🌷🌷🌷🌷
Kätzchen is offline