Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,713 Times in 7,724 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
If this seems like something the majority would like to do, that's great. I think it would be appropriate to ask Besame if she'd like to wrangle as the concept was initially hers. If she doesn't want to right now or is still visiting with her family, then I'd be happy to wrangle the project. I've got time and, thanks to some deep cleaning, a LOT more space to spread the projects out and package them up.

More time could certainly be given, as I think that was something Lyte mentioned. Plus there's nothing going out to the participants so once the scavenger list is posted and everyone is signed up, then folks can start right away on their master pieces.

Another option is having suggestions from participants for what they'd like to see on the scavenger list. It couldn't get out of control with 20 things and I think the items should remain as generic as possible to give the most leeway for everyone when they put things together. Maybe a max of 10 things?

YES! I want to join in.

YES to Besame wrangling if she has time..and if not YES to gemme wrangling!

YES! to max of 10 items! As generic as possible please...

YES to whomever wrangles...PLEASE sign me up when project posted...I haven't been able to do so any other time...THANKS!

YES! Let's go!