Old 07-15-2017, 01:19 PM   #86
justkim

How Do You Identify?:
Me...
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
<3 myself

Thanked 6,801 Times in 1,553 Posts
justkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputation

Chad, you could also add diced green chili's and shredded cheese and even a can of cream of chicken soup to your filling mixture. Add some chicken broth to your salsa verde and you will have a fantastic green sauce. You could also make it yourself using fresh tomatillo's, white onion diced and a couple of jalapenos and bake them for about 20 minutes at 350. You'll want to cut your tomatillo's in half and you can add as many jalapenos that you want for extra kick. Once you baked all the ingredients I mentioned you can add them to your blender or food processor and blend away to a consistency that you like.
Thanks to the useless information that runs around in my head I have to share this handy little bit of information. You can use your hand mixer to shred your chicken breasts. Happy cooking!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
I am thinking about making chicken enchiladas today so I am working up a recipe in my head. I can poach the chicken, shred it, and then mix it with cream cheese for the filling. I want to make a green sauce. I have salsa verde so maybe I can use that some how.

Any suggestions?

"A word of encouragement during a failure is worth more than an hour of praise after success."
- Unknown -
justkim is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to justkim For This Useful Post: