View Single Post
Old 07-30-2017, 04:12 PM   #37
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Together since September of 2021

Thanked 32,141 Times in 10,008 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

I've had an awful lot of unexplainable events transpire in my life since last April. The synchronicity of particular events (which I can't really talk about or even begin to explain, lol) feels so magical, and with an inexplicable serendipity.

Like.... for example, the other day I came across two swim suits I forgot I even had, right after I had just bought a brand new swim suit, last week. But, my swim suits led to me finding three paintings; one of which was a Lotus flower, an oil painting on a canvas gesso board, from an art class I took years ago. Today, at the garage sale, vintage estate sale, I came across an unopened box of Universal Cards (Angelically Inspired, revised and expanded edition) which was printed in 1994. Inside the box, first thing I see was a picture of an type of Angel....

Baby Angel on the Lotus

Here's what it says about this type of Angel:

"This baby Angel appears in unspoiled innocence and speaks to you of new life, renewed hope and second chances. Her energy is everlasting renewal. She is the promise od so much more to come. She brings with her the eternal gift of love.

She asks that you look closely for the tiny treasures, the little everyday miracles. See them as though for the first time through kind and gentle eyes.

She represents the child within whose divine right is to be cherished unconditionally.

Revealed within the origins of the Lotus plant is great symbology. The Lotus drops its seeds into the darkest mud. Yet with the first stirrings of new life, it seeks the light. With intense determination it transcends the muck, then the muddy water to burst forth a beautiful flower born of spirit. It's soul purpose....to share its beauty with the world. As the baby Angel rests within the Lotus petals, she is comfortable with who she is. She is pure joy and innocence, eagerly experiencing each new moment.

Be comfortable with who you are."