Is Grateful

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Engaged

Thanked 1,584 Times in 622 Posts
SassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST Reputation

I'm a Queer Femme. A Leo. An only child.

I am smart. More life smart and less book smart.
I'm a space cadet, sometimes an airhead and apparently off in my own little world. Maybe because instead of being punished as a child, I was told to "find something constructive to do".
I'm fierce when I want and need to be and quiet and soft when it feels right. Sometimes within a matter of minutes.
I'm unknowingly sensitive yet a crazy hard shell to break. I'm a strong boundary holder which often looks like lack of compassion.
I'll call you on your shit, sometimes whether you want to hear it or not. I'm blunt and honest and mostly in the best ways.
I make my own decisions and will ask for your input when I need it. I'm not the best at admitting I've made mistakes but I do it. Sometimes more than I'd like. But I never regret anything. Really.
I'm a loud talker, a louder laugher and have been known to watch people because I am fascinated about how others operate in the world.
I am opinionated and sometimes judgmental. I have feelings about fucked up stuff that people do. I don't like drama, but I like hearing about others'.

My dearest friends get to see my weak parts, my pains, my sad and my deepest happy.

I'm fiercely loyal to my MAC Rebel lipstick and Benefit Bad Gal Lash. They make me feel powerful and strong, showing the outside how I feel on the inside.

I also rock capri's and tanks and my love's sweatpants and t's. Sometimes I feel sexier in the latter.

I dig camping and hiking and WATERFALLS and love to take photos of random art and nature that catch my eye.

I'm a jewelry wearer, lots of it. Chunky and funky and full of color.

My dark brown curly hair is intertwined with white. Yes, I love my hair. Though I might dye it someday if the white takes over.

I rarely paint my fingernails, but pedicures are a must. Red is best. And even better in a hot pair of open toe wedge heels.

My 5'6" is full of curves; smaller waist, big butt and broad shoulders. I'm sexy in an unassuming way.

I'm Beautiful. My genes did me well. I have my papa's blue eyes and lashes, I am told are my best feature.

I'm a small town girl who grew up in a town that became a city.

I like to be courted. I like attention. I appreciate being adored, but am not a fragile pedestaled figurine. I can open the door for you just as well as you can open it for me.

I'm physically strong. Independent and self sufficient.

I am sometimes kinky. This does not mean my I am a bottom or top or sub. I can be all or none.

I'm a survivor of sexual abuse. And some fucked up relationships. But I don't give up hope for healing.

I'm the product of 2 queer parents. Raised in the 70's and 80's. My queer is deep. Like blood, sweat and tears deep. It shaped me.

My Femme is Queer. A Dyke. A Fat Femme. A Fierce Femme.
The Following 31 Users Say Thank You to SassyLeo For This Useful Post: