Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I am a typical Taurus with Capricorn rising. I can be stubborn, articulate and determined. When I set my sights on something, a dream or goal, wild horses can't keep me from it. I am calculating and sometimes that works against me.

I am naturally feminine. A Goddess type woman connected to the earth and need nature to feel grounded and alive.

I went from ultra high fru-fru to basic natural. It was a transition of being comfortable with who I am as a woman and not having to make anyone happy other then myself. I am a comfortable woman/femme who dresses to please my mood and not because I have to prove how feminine I am.

I am a shit kicking, opinionated, fiery femme that is capable, wise and secure. I know who I am, what I want and what I don't want.
The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to Sachita For This Useful Post: