Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,830 Times in 3,200 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Oh, yeah.. clothes shopping, love it! Love clothes and hats!

To be very honest, I do not like men's underwear much at all. Boxer briefs are OK, but I wear girl, cotton, high-cut briefs daily! You couldn't get me in a pair of tidy-whities... well, someone might be able too, but, it wouldn't be for my own sake.... and only once!

I don't pack. I tried it, don't care for it. Again, if requested, I might. But, maybe not.

I do wear some women's clothes mixed in with men’s. Funny, no one ever realizes this...

I shave my legs and underarms. And I can't stand facial hair on myself.

I am neat in terms of my home and can't stand dirty dishes sitting around. And I vacuum every day. Sometimes, twice, I have pets.

I hate working on cars, period!

I iron everything before going out, even if its just touching things up. And I take a long time to dress for a date or some special event. I like to look my best.

I wear a one-piece women's Speedo swim suit. I can't stand to swim in cut-offs and a T. I was a swimmer and played tennis in high school & college, and I'm still serious about doing the strokes right which you can't do with all that damn fabric!

I use tinted cover sometimes. Damn, skin!!!

I don't like to wear cologne. I never liked the smell of it when I was het and with men, so, why would I like it now and on my body?!

I wear regular bras most of the time. I have never bound my breasts and don't want to. I wear sports bras, too.

I can't stand my finger nails to be dirty.

Strapping is great when it is really a mutual desire, but not something I have to do! And I do not like realistic looking dildos. Oh, and I like penetration. So?

I am very, very sentimental and quite sensitive.

I don't hold back emotions. Well, unless I am around people that I don't want to share emotions with.

I carry a pack kind of purse most of the time because I don't like shoving everything in my pockets.

I love to cook.

I hate snakes and spiders.

...... Hummm... this felt good.....
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post: