View Single Post
Old 09-16-2017, 07:50 AM   #54
PlatinumPearl

How Do You Identify?:
Femme, Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her

Thanked 2,357 Times in 864 Posts
PlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST Reputation
AIM - AOL Messenger and ICQ.

A friend in college introduced me to the internet and chat rooms we use to meet up in the school computer lab and check out ICQ chat rooms it was all so fascinating to me.

I don't recall how but I use to get the AOL disks in the mail for free dial-up internet for set number of hours and always managed to go over. After going over I had to wait for a new disk to be mailed out which got frustrating at times until one day I called AOL to complain and an AOL Rep told me tips to save on the time used on the net to read and respond to emails.

I still recall using pillows to muffle out the sound of connecting to the internet in the wee hours of the morning not wanting to wake up family members lol. Good times!
PlatinumPearl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PlatinumPearl For This Useful Post: