Teddybear

How Do You Identify?:
by my name
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 6,239 Times in 1,687 Posts
Teddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST Reputation

Okay here's an update

My mom's been in the hospital since Monday she is supposed to have been released today but before the end of the day and they can release her she started having issues again.

So Monday I called the doctor that was going to do the heart surgery and was told it would probably be December or January before they got to her which really threw a monkey wrench into everything since I've gotten a promotion at my job and we'll have to move to work at the corporate office.

So today I came back from a meeting and been back about 45 minutes at the hospital she was getting her transfusion and things were looking up then the phone rang and it was the Doctor Who was going to do her heart surgery office. They were calling to see if we were interested in taking the appointment for her heart surgery next Wednesday so let me tell you I jumped at it.

Now we're in a race to get everything lined up so her to have the surgery next week Friday she has to be in Atlanta has to be back in Atlanta Wednesday morning for the surgery and she has stuff she has to do down here related to this Hospital stay.

I'm about ready to pull my hair out I was supposed to be in Little Rock next Thursday Friday and Saturday for training but that ain't happening now if she has surgery on Wednesday.

She is trying to keep me here in every way possible even though it is a step up in my career to take the job at corporate I will be over two departments actually. I work very hard to get here to be in this position and if it was my brother's she would be telling him to go right now but because it's me that's not what's happening and it's really creating a lot of animosity toward her.

I'm torn between taking the job and moving without her and I'm not taking the job or taking the job and taking her with me all three are viable. I'm just praying on it and letting the universe take over cuz I know that wherever I need to be is where I will be

Thank you for listening and letting me throw this out there. I hope everybody's family is well y'all are well and things are less stressful for you thank you again