Old 12-09-2017, 12:32 PM   #193
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,783 Times in 25,667 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kätzchen View Post
Gosh, I hear you FSF!

USPS suspended delivery of mail to our community over a week ago, so I've not received any mail at all, since I went to the post office to see if anything was mailed to me. I had my doctor fax an disability hardship letter to them, they said they would cooperate in personally delivering my mail, but nothing has come yet. It's frustrating and stressful because I've gotten calls from particular people who mailed important documents I requested and I've not received them. So I have been very stressed out by the sudden imposition imposed on our community by mail box vandalism and the US Postal Sevice.
Oh, my gosh, Katz! For them to make that decision, something pretty bad must have happened. I hope they get it all worked out for you soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
Don't EVEN get me started on the United State Postal Service.........
I have my grievances as well, but it's petty stuff, like having to wait in line yesterday for over half an hour while 2 clerks worked their way through 10-12 people. One guy held up one clerk for most of that time just by himself! He came in with a ton of certified letters to process and that is very time consuming.

All in all, I can say that the post office closest to me is pretty awesome. They just had one lady retire so they are shorthanded at the busiest time of the year and one lady has needed carpel tunnel surgery for years now but she can never seem to get the time off necessary to get it done and heal properly. They are a good crew. I wish everyone had the kind of team that I have in my area.

Speaking of the post office, today is the last day to get a standard priority package out internationally by the holiday.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: