View Single Post
Old 12-09-2017, 12:38 PM   #194
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,589 Times in 14,919 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Oh, my gosh, Katz! For them to make that decision, something pretty bad must have happened. I hope they get it all worked out for you soon.

I have my grievances as well, but it's petty stuff, like having to wait in line yesterday for over half an hour while 2 clerks worked their way through 10-12 people. One guy held up one clerk for most of that time just by himself! He came in with a ton of certified letters to process and that is very time consuming.

All in all, I can say that the post office closest to me is pretty awesome. They just had one lady retire so they are shorthanded at the busiest time of the year and one lady has needed carpel tunnel surgery for years now but she can never seem to get the time off necessary to get it done and heal properly. They are a good crew. I wish everyone had the kind of team that I have in my area.

Speaking of the post office, today is the last day to get a standard priority package out internationally by the holiday.
See, I'm sure that lady retiring didn't just all of a sudden spring it on them! They had notice no doubt, and more than ample time to hire and train someone!
If a CEO ran a company like the government runs the postal service, they'd be tossed out on their ear~
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post: