Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,663 Times in 7,652 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

Tenn will be finding its way to the Patriots next week. This is good for us....I think....maybe..... LOL.

I was disappointed in the Chiefs. Except for wiping the field with the Patriots opening day, they have had problems scoring in the second half. The game with Tenn was no different.

I was surprised the Rams lost. I expected the Falcons would have folded eventually, regardless of how the Rams played. Color me surprised.

The Bills hanging in there against Jacksonville was a surprise too. Jacksonville managed to hold on for the win. Have to hand it to Tyrod Taylor. He had his head batted all over the place today but he managed to stick it out until the last double bang with 1 minute left. Glad he was able to walk off the field on his own.

Now it is the game I was waiting for....Saints and Panthers. I'm expecting a brutal game. Then again given my expectations for this weekends action thus far, that means nothing. Go Saints!

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote