View Single Post
Old 02-18-2018, 09:22 AM   #5
VintageFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 7,640 Times in 1,657 Posts
VintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST Reputation

I imagine it must be very unsettling and confusing growing up feeling one way and looking another. I can say that I have only ever been with butches and one trans person but from my observations over the years, I have come to the conclusion that there are simply more than two genders. It is just not as black and white as male and female. And, not every butch is transgendered. I do believe that one day, science will show that there are in fact many genders. Embracing who you are and 'you doing you' is the best advice anyone can probably give but y'know what, aren't we fortunate that we live in a time that if it isn't right, science can fix nature's mistake.

(Sorry for chiming in on a butch conversation but I'm an old woman and have seen this struggle so often and sometimes just having someone else validate who we are can be enough to turn some things around. Best of luck.)

P.s. ardentfemme, I have this monster crush on Ivan Coyote! I love that you referenced him here. Nice.