Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Happy

3 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 23

Thanked 4,101 Times in 958 Posts
Breathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST Reputation

The Keto version of Italian wedding soup that I make is something like:

I will make a hamburger patty the night before, blending lean pork, and extra lean beef, crush some pork rinds and add 1 egg, salt & pepper. The rest of the meat mixture turns into meat balls browned in a little coconut oil.
I set aside in the fridge for the following day.. at that time, I take about 2 litres of chicken stock, add the meat balls and allow to simmer for a hour. I then add my noodle substitute.. riced cauliflower. Allow it to simmer at least 20 minutes to soften and be more of a noodle texture. I then add a few handfuls of spinach, allow to soften. Add a little extra black pepper, and fresh parmesan to taste.
Make it your own, adding more of the things you enjoy, but keep it low carb