Thread: Mental Illness
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2010, 03:26 PM   #73
lilapache

How Do You Identify?:
DONE

Thanked 3,880 Times in 1,025 Posts
lilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JediMaster View Post
I had a medication change...they gave me something to help me sleep so I don't find the need to drink so much. They think I need to give my liver a break. They ordered labs....to check my liver and thyroid and blood sugar. To be perfectly honest, I'm on a downward spiral. I'm trying to snap out of it and it doesn't seem to be happening. I find talking about it, which I have been doing, kinda helps. And I'm hopeful this won't last forever. It has to get better.
Jedi i know totally where Your at... to bad my phones gone right now til the move or i would say give me a call if you still have the number... i hate med changes... fixin to have to go through it again myself soon... what did they give you for sleep... they put me on elavil... slows my head down enough to sleep and works as an antidepressant during the day... sometimes they work... sometimes they don't... didn't realize you were drinking so hard... but look at me... can't say nothing... my herbal self medication isn't so good either... you know if you need me... i'm only a click away... and when i get settled up there i'll shoot you the number... i don't use aohell much anymore... but here if you need me...
lilapache is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lilapache For This Useful Post: