Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,713 Times in 7,724 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by purepisces View Post
Unfortunately, I'm not going to have mine done in time. As usual, I procrastinated, and then ended getting a severe case of bronchitis. I lost my voice and couldn't work for almost two weeks. I came back to work last week and hoped to finish my matchboxes over the weekend, but I was so tired I didn't do any work on them at all.

As it stands I have 4 finished. I'll finish the others up over the next few weeks as I get more energy back and mail them out to you individually, if you don't mind giving me your addresses.

I am so sorry to disappoint everyone who I know has worked so hard to make this project and meet the deadline. I know that I won't be able to participate for the next six months.
Sends you healing energies my friend! Take care & feel better soon. Thanks for letting us know......