Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,648 Times in 3,986 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

I spent the night with my new dog leashed to my ankle...he is a 220 lb black newfoundland male named Dawson, aka Dawk. He has not been a house dog. He is 10 years old. He has lived in a kennel all this life...his hair is all over my green carpet and my vaccuum cleaner decided to break today. He drools alot. Its on the glass of my front door. Amongst other places yet to be discovered. Outside he has decided he likes to pee on my peas. This will not do.

My old girl Story is fine with him. She knows her place by me is promised to her. She knows him too..they came from the same kennel. She is 4 years older than him. Two big dogs in one house..

oh wait..I am adding a third today...yes, really.

His name is Old Max. He is 11 and his owners dropped him off right before the holiday weekend, at the pound. His day to be put down was yesterday...but the pound said they would hold him for me...I am on my way now to go get him. He is a newfoundland too...a big black drooling mess of a dog...

I couldnt be happier...
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post: