Old 06-03-2010, 06:31 AM   #88
Sybelle

How Do You Identify?:
see Scota_Parisi
Preferred Pronoun?:
see Scota_Parisi
Relationship Status:
see Scota_Parisi

Sybelle has a reputation beyond reputeSybelle has a reputation beyond reputeSybelle has a reputation beyond reputeSybelle has a reputation beyond reputeSybelle has a reputation beyond reputeSybelle has a reputation beyond reputeSybelle has a reputation beyond reputeSybelle has a reputation beyond reputeSybelle has a reputation beyond reputeSybelle has a reputation beyond reputeSybelle has a reputation beyond repute

Helping Mom. Her brother's lung cancer was staged at 4. Yesterday, sat down with her and helped her get paperwork together. She and another of their siblings are his medical power of attorney. Working on getting hospice in now, in spite of his insistence it isn't needed. Would you believe, sick as he is, he is still out scratching around in his garden? Can't say as I blame him. I would be too. Holding on to every inch of life I had left.

On top of that Mom was recently diagnosed with Graves' disease. She's been having some issues with her vision. The medications make her a bit edgy. The other night she fussed at me on the phone for things that made no sense.

It's been rather tough lately.

Add in my own personal life crap - makes for a high strung week.