Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,130 Times in 6,413 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkieLee View Post
Honestly for me... it's when I am surrounded by other femmes. Sometimes I feel like everyday life, of living in the sterotypical "lesbian" bubble in my local community, seems to suck my femme mojo. Being around my femme friends and sisters lets my energy shine bright ~ I think that we bring it out in eachother! That is when I feel FABULOUS!
What a terrific thought. Do you feel like you "femme down" when not around those of us who do embrace you as the gorgeous, sexy femme you are?

For me I feel the most femme when I am doing my "secret" girl routines. Not that they are secret and not that no one else does them...just that for me they make me feel special. And they can be really mundane things like shaving or putting on lipstick, you know?

I had an ex who loved watching me put on makeup. Said it made hym "happy" in all the euphemistic sense there. grin. That made me feel quite femme, you know.
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote