View Single Post
Old 07-25-2018, 09:14 PM   #3940
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,096 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

An hour and fifteen of Qigong. It's really getting my legs, back, and feet. I had to sit down a couple times for a few minutes just to rest and get feeling back in everything LOL. I'm not used to being on my feet for over an hour straight and I'm also fat and out of shape so even just the standing there is difficult and when you add in the movements it's very difficult for me. But the teacher is very chill and tells us to use the 70% principle and always do 70% of what we're capable of, not more, and not to push your boundaries too hard. So that's cool. I'm enjoying the class.

I got a ride to and from because it was raining so no extra walking today.

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post: