Old 08-04-2018, 06:00 AM   #3962
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,770 Times in 25,661 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycfem View Post
I did my usual 42 minutes on the stairmaster and 30 minutes on the weight floor. Luckily I felt great today. I had been concerned about feeling off yesterday, so probably it was too much salt in the soup where I had lunch. Today I was easily about to do 4 sets of Levels 5 down to 1 (2 minutes for each level) on the stair master. That felt great. I'm watching a Hulu doc series (originally on A&E) where ex scientologist Leah Remini talks to people who have left scientology.

The gym was fairly empty since it was a Friday evening in the summer. I chatted with Taylor. She's still thinking about the guy from the gym who she went out with once and slept with, and how she's interested, but doesn't know if he is, because he hasn't gone out with her again. Duh. She texted him last night "after two drinks." I'm not sure what that said but she showed me his response because she wanted to get my feedback on what it meant. It was a really interesting text, kind of funny. Here's what it said:

"Taylor, I promise I do want to see you again. I'm just really busy training for the New York Marathon in December. I get up between 4 and 5 in the morning to train, then go to work, then get back home at 6:30, then have 1.5 or so hours to have dinner and do tasks, and then I am in bed between 8 and 9. Also, I'm not yet over my two ex-girlfriends, so I'm not ready for a relationship. When I see you, though, it won't be weird. We are good."

Omg. She took that as him being interested and was really upset when I said that it "could be" that he is trying to set the tone for things being cool between them. Who wants to have an enemy at the gym, especially when people know each other. Come on, Taylor, wake up.

Taylor also shared with me that she fasts 16-20 hours a day. She is a total size zero. She said that works very well for her. 20 hours a day!
Get a grip, Taylor!!!

He's not over his TWO ex-girlfriends!!!

TWO.

Also, very unhealthy.

Very.

She's starving herself.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: