Old 08-06-2018, 04:50 AM   #3970
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,770 Times in 25,661 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockOn View Post
I relocated logs from my backyard to the front near the road. I did nothing to damage those little upset discs in my back. I don't know how many calories I burned but sweated for hours. Oh, I feel certain securing tow-strap grunts count a lot ... a whole, whole lot!
LOL!
As long as the grunting is not done inside a gym, you're good with me. I can't stand when people do that.

Or the heavy breathing thing either when they go, "FOOO!" at the end of each rep.

I prefer to exercise in human silence with good, bouncy music in the background.

I have to do a lot of manual labor today but there's an air quality alert from 11am today to 8pm tomorrow so I will NOT get done everything that needs to be done and I'm okay with that. I'm kind of tired of busting my hump just to do it all again the next week. If these buildings were built better, I'd have less work to do.

/rant

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: