How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female ones
Relationship Status:
Single

1 Highscore

Thanked 8,586 Times in 1,857 Posts
Mopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cricket26 View Post
i did get out to do some yard work and i am thinking about the 30 day yoga challenge again....
I am very curious about this yoga challenge. I'm not bendy or stretchy enough to do a lot of yoga poses but I like the meditative aspect. Are you doing this based on some thing you found on a website or just on your own?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kätzchen View Post
I am terribly exhausted from yesterday's activities, but today I made up my mind to get some form of exercise in.

I moved my new plants into Eddie's bedroom (with help).

I took my favorite old make-do chair, the lawn chair, outside onto the deck, which now sits below the umbrella, so I can sit outside when it rains.

I had my helper move the big wood and glass top table into the vacant space formerly occupied by my lawn chair.... so I can sit my laptop on it, while watching tee-vee type programs, etc.

Then I vacuum'd up the carpets and in Eddie's bedroom (thankfully the vacuum cleaner is ultra light weight).

I broke into an sweat, so now I need to shower, before committing the last bit of energy I have to make something to eat.

Sometimes, I have to practically beg myself to move, when I feel so tired. I didn't beg at all. I just took an no-nonsense approach and said to myself:

Move! <<<<<<~~ this word will prove to be lifesaving, for sure.

~K.
That's a lot of good exercising Kätzchen - and to me sometimes the hardest to stay motivated to do. Good job!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Whales become dolphins with walking on the treadmill and who doesn't like dolphins?

Gemme you are a wealth of information! I had no idea about the whale >> dolphin transformation. That's very exciting!!
Mopsie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mopsie For This Useful Post: