Old 08-31-2018, 05:16 AM   #4035
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,806 Times in 25,674 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mopsie View Post
Welcome back!

I wanted to tell you that I finally saw the StairMaster machines at my gym yesterday. I thought maybe we didn't have any. We only have three and they are tucked into a corner but my God those things are huge! If yours are the same kind you are climbing Mount Everest every time you get on. I am so in awe of you!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

As for me I was on the treadmill yesterday for 30 minutes. When I went on Tuesday I tried to speed up some but it started hurting my bad knee. So I had to slow back down to a little bit faster than tortoise speed. I decided yesterday that if I couldn't be a hare, then I was going to be a mountain goat. I increased my incline every five minutes as a way to give myself a challenge. It went pretty well!

Good for you, Mopsie! See? One thing at a time! You're doing great!!!

I have trouble with my knees too. I'm not sure if it would work for you, but glucosamine works wonders for me. It coats the joints so it's especially good for argumentative knees.

I get to do some manual labor today but it's okay. It'll be 20 degrees cooler than yesterday and with far less humidity.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: