How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female ones
Relationship Status:
Single

1 Highscore

Thanked 8,586 Times in 1,857 Posts
Mopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Hey, just move to a recumbent bike. You can sit down, watch the show and pedal as fast or slow as you want but you are still--technically--working out.
Great minds think alike! I looked around to see if I could do just that thing when I finished on the treadmill but unfortunately the TVs near the bikes were not showing my show.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamongrrl View Post
Yesterday....

I hiked for over 6 hours. A lot of uphill. Some bushwacking (it should burn more calories; it’s so arduous)

After that I geocached til dark. Most were park and grabs (where you pretty much drive up to it) but some took some walking. 300+ft x 2 adds up.

I’m pleasantly sore today. I’m also determined to do this more oftener. My soul just needs it.
I don't know what bushwhacking is but it sounds exhausting! I'm sure it burns more calories!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esme nha Maire View Post
Yesterday I kept up my little regimen, but today I was helping at a local dogshow held in a park, helping with setup and takedown, as well as manning the desk for the little competitions that were run. I suspect i burned rather more calories today than usual!
Oh my gosh getting your exercise while getting to spend time with dogs seems like the best way to do it! How fun!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Today I went to the gym and thought I might attempt to get on the elliptical.

I learned that I am but a small grasshopper and cannot yet attempt such a feat. I was on there about 3 minutes when my muscles were screaming, "Get off! Get off!" That will have to be a goal for me to achieve in the future.

So I went back to my beloved treadmill.

Today I walked 35 minutes and made it to Incline level seven. Woot! I don't know if it was the three minutes on the elliptical or the going to Incline level seven but I had extremely noodly legs that felt like they were not attached to my body once I got done with my workout.

Maybe next Sunday I will try the rowing machine that might be more my speed.

Mopsie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mopsie For This Useful Post: