View Single Post
Old 09-18-2018, 09:03 AM   #7279
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I’m definitely not yours.

Thanked 32,084 Times in 9,981 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Gemme? I am not sure if I can participate in the next crafter's round project, but I have a couple things I wanted to inquire about:

1) If this round is limited to 7 participants, and the project consists of making an creature project for each participant, then what size parameter will each entry be?

2) Is it okay to submit an drawing or is the medium limited to using paints or watercolors or color pencils or ?????

After the last project this summer, I thought I would not be able to participate in another crafting round. I might be able to do it, but will wait to see your final parameters for this particular craft round.

As I understand, so far, this round is about making 3-dimensional fantasy creatures. And, in order to create something with dimensional qualities, we can use mixed media to achieve this effect, correct?

I will wait to see your final list of criteria before I can decide if I can participate, ok?

I'm good with you heading up the next round as wrangler. Like CCB, I'm not down with creating an project that is top heavy by utilizing clay (for example: I am okay with an tiny use of clay vs clay being the predominate medium).

Good Morning to everyone...

______ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: