christie

How Do You Identify?:
A Force with which to be reckoned
Preferred Pronoun?:
just be nice...
Relationship Status:
I call her Mine

Thanked 2,476 Times in 706 Posts
christie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputation

Jen-ny is home and I must admit that its been a trying couple of days. She is SO very timid and afraid. I know that part of it is just adjustment and that I can't humanize her and project that "oh poor pitiful you baby" energy on her. I have never had a dog, even with all ours being rescues, that just shut down and I am trying to not let my frustration/ignorance of dealing with this type of behavior get the best of me.

Caesar and his books and shows have been very helpful and I know that I need to be reconditioned as much as she.

She is showing great improvement and I am trying to be everso patient. That is so hard for me - I have the patience of a gnat!

Jess just loves her and she is becoming more comfortable with our boys. We are quickly becoming the schnauzer walking parade in our lil town - most folks here have never seen Giants and are always stopping us with the "Whut kinda dog is THAT?" LOL

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend with their babies!
christie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to christie For This Useful Post: