How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,737 Times in 5,088 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

Today was pretty much the same experience as yesterday only I was better prepared for it to happen. Sigh. The touch screen on the fave StairMaster is still not working, and the 2nd StairMaster was in use. I sent an email to the manager this evening about it. It hasn't even reached the stage of having a sign on it that tells people it's not working .

So it was off to the Matrix ClimbMill. Sigh. I tried to address the steep handles (that are too vertical to hang a towel on) by dampening a towel and then putting it on, but that didn't make it stay on. I just dealt, as one does in life. I did 30 minutes, level 1-5, heart rate 155. I would still like to find a way to make the handles such that I could put my hands on them without having my hands slide down.

In regards to your suggestion that I swim, Vincent, I appreciate it but it actually seemed to have the opposite effect for me. For many years I was a lap swimmer as my primary form of exercise, about an hour a pop, and I think I breathe wrong in the pool because it exacerbated my lung issues. They actually got much better after I stopped swimming, which in fact is why I stopped using swimming as my main activity. Thank you for the thought anyway, though. It is appreciated. I will always gladly take all the advice I can get.

I saw one of my enemies today, Shelly. She is involved in gym drama and also always has a nasty look on her face. I always wear a little backpack that has my water, my ipad, and my headphones in it when I am at the gym. When the Boston Marathon bombing happened, she zeroed in on my BLACK BACKPACK and told me she'd have to complain that I was a danger. Oh, Shelly. So now I wear an adorable minions themed backpack. I was wearing it when I saw her. I gave her a big smile, and she was taken aback, so she gave me a little smile back.

Here's what she looks like and what she does at the gym: White, average weight, almost middle-aged if not middle-aged, very rough face -always scowling, medium length dark hair, a little muscular but nothing to write home about, and kind of graceless. She does pretty hard work-outs with weights and high inclined treadmill activity (among other equipment). She has an annoying, high-pitched cartoon-like voice that doesn't match her look except that both are unpleasant. She is a very consistent gym member. She seems full of anger, but so be it.

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post: