Old 06-06-2010, 11:27 AM   #79
Darth Denkay

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm good with whatever
Relationship Status:
in love and loved

Darth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

My experience exactly. I started out identifying as butch, then went through a whole series of additional identity tags (butch was always there) and now I'm back identifying as butch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gayla View Post
This is why I just went with butch.

My chain is probably just as long but it started with butch and has gone through a bunch of different other things that are butch-related. When I think through all the links in my chain, I think I even confuse myself with some it! All of them have been important and many are still valid today but I can't say they will be tomorrow. I can say, with 99.1% certainty, that the butch part still will be though, so I picked it!