Old 11-06-2009, 12:13 PM   #3
TIMBERWOLF

How Do You Identify?:
Old Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lesbian Butch so that would be she, but I come to just about anything *S*
Relationship Status:
Single

TIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

aaaaaawwww a thread right up my ally. I grew up fishing on the deep sea boats out in San Diego,on the pacific ocean.I at one time had a 16 foot Thunderbird cathedral hull open bow boat with bait tank and fish finder.I love ocean fishing more than lake or pond fishing. There is nothing like having a great fight on your line with 50-60 pound test when you hit up a tuna.I have a custom made rod with open face reel for ocean fishing. I also have a Shakespeare light weight spinning reel combo for lake and pond fishing. I have two tackle boxes, one for ocean fishing and one for fresh water fishing.I'm looking forward to fishing down in the gulf when i move down there. My Lady White Tigress actually took me to baytown and showed me around where i saw a couple of guys fishing with a net in knee deep water with all these fish they caught,and got me itching to go fishing LOL. I have fished here at the lake and caught and released in my pond on my property.I also like to feed them and ducks LOL. I watched a couple with their child catching blue crabs with a piece of chicken on a string and thought I would like to do that also. I have been land locked for so long i can't wait to get to the ocean.As far as bait goes, i mainly use shrimp when im lake fishing. On the ocean i use squid,shrimp,anchovies.Mainly in San Diego we used anchovies and squid.
Great thread...........Thanks
TIMBER
TIMBERWOLF is offline   Reply With Quote