View Single Post
Old 03-09-2019, 07:43 PM   #247
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 18,367 Times in 4,171 Posts
Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation

To add to my list, remember NAFTA???????

Republicans wrote that in order to destroy labor unions. It could not pass because Democrats opposed it. Then Clinton was elected, and his first big accomplishment was to pass NAFTA. He wasn't the first Dem to undermine unions, but he took it to a new level. And the Democrats never looked back. They have helped engineer inequality for the sake of the professional elites and corporate interests. And then they blame working people, saying oh you should have gone to Harvard or Yale like I did.

That Listen, Liberal book by Thomas Frank takes you through the Democrats' abandonment of the working class legislation by legislation. No one, no one is more culpable than the Clintons. Boarded up main streets are their legacy. Trump is their legacy.