Thread: Portlandbound
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2019, 02:03 PM   #16
tantalizingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Me

Thanked 4,010 Times in 823 Posts
tantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Homoe there is so much to do! When I went in 2017 I wasn't fortunate to see and do as much as I had planned due to the devastating forest fire that happened right before I went (I could still smell smoke in the air) and the crappy weather. I did go to some great places though.

Portland Japanese Garden - So much to see and a beautiful walk.

Pittock Mansion - I love to see how people lived at one time and the mansion is amazing. I believe there were some trails you could take, but it poured the day I went so I didn't get to check them out.

International Rose Test Garden - So many gorgeous varieties of roses.

Oregon Museum of Science and Industry - Spent my entire day here one day and still didn't get to see everything. Really enjoyed the submarine tour.

Powell’s City of Books - I love books and reading but I did find myself a bit bored, until I decided to look at the staff's book picks that were scattered throughout the store. There was also a rare book area but I never made it up.

I am not a shopper and don't really like eating out, but if you do... there are so many stores and restaurants for foodies and lots of breweries if you are into that.

Have a great time!
tantalizingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to tantalizingfemme For This Useful Post: