View Single Post
Old 12-25-2019, 09:14 PM   #4794
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Bisexual Femme with a heavy twist of Lime
Relationship Status:
Together since September of 2021

Thanked 32,154 Times in 10,015 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Guess what I got for Christmas, Guys and Dolls?

I received a Fitbit Light (with a Lilac colored wrist band)!!!

In less than one hour, after I put it on and my sil's daughter got it all set up with the program, I logged 844 steps. After I got home and unloaded the car, and made multiple trips up and down the stairs, my Fitbit says I logged 1145 steps. Wow, right? I must have not been counting my steps by heart the right way: I think I was counting two steps as a pair of steps, which in my mind was one step, lol. So I must be getting between 8K to 9K steps daily, since I am basically basing my approximate steps taken on the count the wristband device counted in one hour, tonight.

That is exciting to me. I still have balance troubles, I still don't walk as fast as my counter-parts at work. I am a slow walker, but it made me feel good tonight to know that I am not as sedentary as I thought I might be, based on stuff I have been reading over the past few weeks.

Now that I have a Fitbit, I will come back by next weekend, after New Years Eve, to give a short report on my walking/steps progress. We will see if my estimate steps come close to the real count of steps recorded by my new Fitbit device.

Hey, it even records my heart rate, sleep cycles and a bunch of other things too. I can hardly believe I got a Fitbit for Christmas, but am so excited to have one (thanks to my in-laws)!