View Single Post
Old 04-30-2020, 11:01 AM   #425
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Together since September of 2021

Thanked 32,138 Times in 10,006 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Default CNN Op-Ed concerning The Problem with COVID 19 Numbers (et al)

I have no idea if any of you will find the following Op-Ed as interesting as I did, but it drives home a salient point about what most of us know, since the inception of the Sh*t-Show Circus that occupies the WH and other arms of their administration (GOP senate, other executive branch agencies manned with ineptitude by those hired or appointed by the current T---P admin).

Link to CNN Op-Ed

I have faith in the wider voter base that people will remember how important it is to oust these corrupt individuals from American society.

The Op-Ed author speaks to the lack of organizational ability to collect enough data on the COVID 19 data in terms of exposure index, response rates, and other index fields of interest to include fatality index counts. For anyone with experience constructing unbiased, scientific studies, one knows there is an +/- margin of error based on any number of factors. I like the salient points driven home by this author and I hope his message is taken seriously by people across the country. Whether the crisis is an social impact caused by hurricanes or health pandemics, we need exceptionally astute people at the helm of important organizations. I can think of no one in the current administration who is smart enough to be in charge of organizations, much less the WH.

Please, please, for the love of humanity and the safety of everyone left on earth, please vote to oust the occupants destroying our world and our society, when the next election occurs.