View Single Post
Old 05-02-2020, 02:55 PM   #28
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I’m definitely not yours.

Thanked 32,086 Times in 9,983 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by A. Spectre View Post
So enjoyed the tall grasses lining so much of their beaches, with serpentine paths to and from your destination.

Sat down in a quaint bar and grill in Coos Bay, and much to my surprise, looked up to see the comedian Rosie O'Donnell woman- handling a fish sandwich!

Landing in S.F. and taking US Route 101 (1) all the way to the Oregon border is breathtaking! I recommend it to everyone.
That's awesome, Ace.

Some favorite destinations in my home state is over on the eastern side of the state: The Blue Mountains, Wallowa Lake, The Painted Hills, and down in southern Oregon -- Ashland, The Siskiyou Range, and in south east sector, it's the Owyhee mountains (Diamond Back Country and fabulous rock hunting).

______ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: